Our Employee profile this month is Mark Phillips (Recruitment Consultant). Please see below to get know a bit more about him.
- Why you started working with Primary Care People?
After an initial ‘informal chat’ with Chris and Tawhid I was instantly sold on the company and its vision. This was reaffirmed when I met and spoke with Mark Winter
- What you enjoy most about working here?
Great working atmosphere, friendly, welcoming – and most importantly supportive in my new career
- What do you do in your spare time?
I have a son who is 7 so he keeps me busy (homework, board games, X Box! ETC) I help out with his football team on a Saturday and training sessions when I can, I also still (try!) and play the game still myself, albeit Veterans Football. I also enjoy a game of Golf.
- What is your favourite food?
Rack of Lamb
- What is your best achievement?
Becoming a Dad…..and being a good one at that (his mums words!)
- Best advice anyone has given you?
Grandparents and Parents…….just try your best in all you do….