Our Employee profile this month is Karen Jeffery (Finance Assistant). Please see below to get know a bit more about her.
- Why you started working with Primary Care People?
I started work for Primary Care People because I felt there was opportunity for me to develop and learn new skills. But also for me to utilise the skills I had already acquired.
- What you enjoy most about working here?
What I enjoy most about my job is that I am working in a busy environment, I am learning lots, and have met many new people. All of whom are friendly and very inspiring.
- What do you do in your spare time?
Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my son, and catching up with friends and family.
- What is your favourite food?
My favourite food is curry.
- What is your best achievement?
My best achievement was becoming a mum
- Best advice anyone has given you?
The best advice anyone ever gave me was: ‘Treat others how you would like to be treated’.